I love myself a good fast food meal every now and then. And when I say “every now and then,” I actually mean decently-often. If you thought your favorite fast food joint couldn’t get any better, it’s about to. There are multiple hacks available to make your guilty pleasure dining experiences more enjoyable, and many of them will even save you a few bucks. So, have a look on these fast food hacks. Easy Fast Food Hacks Worth Knowing.
1. On the topic of McDonald’s, if you ask for fries without salt on them, they’ll have to make you a fresh batch of fries. Yum!
2. Did you know that you can add rice to any order at Chipotle for free?! I sure didn’t.
3. The best bun on the Mcdonald’s menu is undoubtedly the steamed bun on the Filet-O-Fish. It’s soft, fluffy, and not tough like most of the other buns. Ask to swap out regulars for this delicious one instead.
4. Almost every fast food restaurant has a secret menu. These items are definitely not official, but employees will make them for you the majority of the time.
5. I always find that one half of my Subway subs are always drenched in sauce, while the other half is lacking. Avoid this imbalance by carrying your sub like so!
6. Ask for any of your Taco Bell favorites to be grilled a second time. This makes them crunchier, and oh-so-good.
7. Many smoothie-lovers are unaware that Jamba Juice employees are required to abide by substitution requests. The options are basically endless.
8. Buy McDonald’s chicken nuggets in quantities of four. This is actually cheaper than buying them in bulk, plus you’ll get more dipping sauces. Double score!
9. This is pure genius. Simply flip back one side of your fries carton to strategically get at that ketchup.
10. The best tip for getting fresh, hot, fast food is by going during rush times. You’re more likely to get a better meal at noon than if you were to go at 3 p.m.
11. Ask for your Starbucks drink in an upgraded cup to prevent spills and leakage.
12. By customizing your Burger King burger, you’ll get a fresh-from-the-grill patty instead of one that’s potentially been set aside for hours.