If you couldn’t affliction beneath about charwoman every alcove and cranny, if you can’t be agitated to move the couch anniversary time, if you can’t for the activity of you amount out what the added accessories for the exhaustion are, you’re apparently a adolescent apathetic girl. Some Lazy Girl Cleaning Hacks That’ll Change Your Life.
So here are all the cleaning hacks you need to keep a decent-looking (and smelling) home while rocking your lazy status.
1. Never wash another bowl or plate.
Washing dishes wastes perfectly good eating time. Tortillas fix that.
2. Spray a no-wipe cleaner all over your shower every time you use it.
3. Save counter-washing time by placing plastic wrap on counters.
4. Plastic wrap can also be used to make refrigerator cleanups a breeze.
5. For the eco-friendly lazy girl, use washable mats instead of plastic wrap in the refrigerator.
Can you see the difference? This version adds an instant upgrade to your refrigerator.
6. Make your home smell instantly better–no washing or scrubbing involved.
What can’t dryer sheets do for the lazy girl?
7. Only wash with liquid soaps–never bars.
8. Reduce musty smells with the simple slice of an onion.
9. Forget scrubbing and bleaching: remove coffee and tea stains in mugs with a simple swish of vinegar.
This lazy girl hack works on coffee and tea pots, too.
10. Any clothes that need to be hand washed can be washed simultaneously as you shower.
11. Clean your keyboard in no time.
Seriously, I know we’re lazy girls, but those keys need to be cleaned. Here is how to do it like the lazy pro you are: